Are you smart, driven and would love to take your career to the next level.
Come join us!
Elantis is looking for a passionate and driven SharePoint Specialist to become a senior member of our team. You’ll work closely alongside other technical experts to deliver projects that provide real value to our clients. Your duties will include designing and implementing complex SharePoint solutions such as migrations, upgrades, integrations, intranets, and automation. In this role you’ll also provide mentorship and coaching to other team members.
The ideal candidate is proactive, customer-focused, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Elantis is a growing IT consulting company that is focused on people. We always strive to do what is right for our customers, our employees, and the communities we live and work in. Our company is made up of creative problem solvers, lifelong learners, and top technical experts with a can-do attitude. We work together as a team and support each other so we all win!
At Elantis, you’ll work with enterprise clients on exciting projects and innovative technologies. We specialize in enterprise content management, business process automation, and business intelligence, including Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Nintex, and LiveTiles.
Elantis provides flexible hours, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, paid mobility plans, self-directed training, free lunches and snacks, and lots of fun social events!
To learn more about Elantis and our culture, check us out on social media @ElantisInc or at www.elantis.com.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
· Architecting solutions that meet our customers needs
· Presenting and demonstrating ideas and solutions both internally and externally
· Systems integration
· Planning, designing and leading SharePoint migrations and upgrades
· Design and implement server farms and topologies
· Designing and implementing server farms and topologies, corporate Information Architectures, SharePoint Governance models, and SharePoint security and authentication models
· Developing solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform
· Building rapport and relationships with clients
· Estimating projects and assisting in proposal development
· Providing mentorship and technical guidance to other members of your team
· Actively supporting Elantis culture
To be successful, you should have:
· A bachelor’s degree in a technology related field
· Experience in Microsoft 365 and SharePoint (both on-premise and Online)
· Experience in SharePoint Workflows, Nintex Workflows, InfoPath Forms
· Experience with Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate
· Experience with Microsoft Power BI
· Experience with ReactJS & Knockout and SPFx
· Experience developing RESTful APIs using ASP.NET
· Experience working with Entity Framework, SQL Server and T-SQL
· Experience with software design and implementation including providing advice, analysis, and solution design
· Ability to lead and mentor a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A proactive approach to customer service
· A desire to continue learning and developing solutions using new leading-edge technologies
Find out more about the great people you could be working with.Find Out More
There are lots of opportunities for advancement in our growing company. We give you the resources and mentorship necessary to develop your career, and we work with you to build a plan that meets your goals.
If you're like us, there's nothing better than learning a new skill.Technology moves quick, and you want to move quicker. We help keep you up to date with training plans aligned to your interests and strengths.
Keeping a balance between your career and your personal life can be tough. Our employees get an annual vacation allowance that helps them recharge and stay productive.