Are you smart, driven and would love to take your career to the next level.
Come join us!
Elantis is looking for a passionate and driven Solutions Specialist to become a member of our team. You’ll work closely with other senior team members to understand the business needs of our clients and transform them into workable solutions in SharePoint and Microsoft 365. In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of Elantis’ portfolio as well as working with our current clients.
The ideal candidate is proactive, customer-focused, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Elantis is a growing IT consulting company that is focused on people. We always strive to do what is right for our customers, our employees, and the communities we live and work in. Our company is made up of creative problem solvers, lifelong learners, and top technical experts with a can-do attitude. We work together as a team and support each other so we all win!
At Elantis, you’ll work with enterprise clients on exciting projects and innovative technologies. We specialize in enterprise content management, business process automation, and business intelligence, including Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Nintex, and LiveTiles.
Elantis provides flexible hours, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, paid mobility plans, self-directed training, free lunches and snacks, and lots of fun social events.
To learn more about Elantis and our culture, check us out on social media @ElantisInc or at www.elantis.com.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
· Developing and maintaining Web applications, SharePoint Information Architecture and custom solutions
· Understanding customers’ business and determining how to translate business and functional requirements into sustainable implementations in SharePoint
· Supporting workshops and presentations of key solution designs, technology architecture concepts, and other demonstrations to internal and external stakeholders
· Providing guidance and facilitating communication with the project teams, architects and developers throughout projects to ensure successful delivery
· Working within Agile Scrum frameworks
· Managing all phases of the application software development life cycle
· Executing project plans to meet deliverable expectations on time and on budget
· Actively supporting Elantis culture
To be successful, you should have:
· A bachelor’s degree in a technology related field
· Experience in Microsoft 365 and SharePoint (both on-premise and Online)
· Experience in SharePoint Workflows, Nintex Workflows, InfoPath Forms
· Experience with Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate
· Experience with Microsoft Power BI
· Experience in .NET Development, Web Client Development and PowerShell
· Experience developing and implementing business process automation solutions
· Software design and implementation experience
· Business analysis and architecture experience including providing advice, gathering requirements, and designing solutions
· Experience in leading projects and project management
Find out more about the great people you could be working with.Find Out More
There are lots of opportunities for advancement in our growing company. We give you the resources and mentorship necessary to develop your career, and we work with you to build a plan that meets your goals.
If you're like us, there's nothing better than learning a new skill.Technology moves quick, and you want to move quicker. We help keep you up to date with training plans aligned to your interests and strengths.
Keeping a balance between your career and your personal life can be tough. Our employees get an annual vacation allowance that helps them recharge and stay productive.